Have you had those instances where you quickly downloaded a file from internet or email, and it turned out to be in a compressed file format? This is a common issue for people who do not know about ZIP and RAR files. And the solution is just simple. All you need is to download Winrar crack version, install it, and decompress that file in a matter of seconds.
WinRar can be the ultimate option for this problem. WinRar is an app for Windows users which can either compress a file or extract it to its original form and version. This software is specially designed to serve these purposes.
Download WinRar And Installation
- Download the Winrar crack version and install the appropriate processor architecture (Winrar 32bit or Winrar 64bit) on your PC.
- As soon as you finish downloading, you may run the software.
- Choose your installation folder.
- Let it finish.
- You may now use your Winrar crack version.
Features of WinRar
WinRar application is available only for Windows PC users. However, if you need to compress/extract files from your mobile phone, then you can download the app called ‘RAR for Android’ from the Google Play Store.
Once you successfully install WinRar crack version on your PC, you can use all the services provided by it for free.
WinRar can compress the files in a ZIP, RAR, and other types of any popular compression method. Some of the samples are CAB, ARJ, LZH, AZE and ISO file formats. If you are handling ISO files, Winrar is good but the Power ISO is the appropriate one.
Physically damaged archives can also be reconstructed with WinRAR’s recovery record and recovery volumes. Then backup all your data using EaseUS Data Recovery software.
Overall WinRar is a power-packed software compression tool with a host of integrated additional functions to make it easier for you to organize your compressed files, folders, and archives.
Since it is loaded with such features, you must know how to install it and how to use the basic features of WinRar application.
How to use WinRar crack to compress files?
To use WinRar application efficiently, you must follow the steps listed below.
- Launch the WinRar application on your PC.
- Select and highlight all the files you want to perform compression operation.
- Right-click on the selected files, a drop-down menu will appear on your screen. Select the ‘Add to Archive‘ option from the drop-down list.
- Enter the name that you want to select for the compressed files in the Archive name section in the General tab.
- Now after choosing a name Select the file format of the compressed file. File formats can either be RAR or ZIP.
- After completing all the required fields in the menu. The WinRar application will compress the files and save in the same folder or location as the original files.
How to extract files using WinRar application?
The WinRar program also extracts RAR or ZIP compressed files. Select the files that require extraction using the mouse pointer.
- Right-click on the selected file. A drop-down menu will appear. Select the ‘Extract files‘ option from the menu. This will display a window from the WinRar program.
- Choose where the extracted files will be located in the ‘Destination path‘ option of the General tab. Do not replace the destination path if the extracted files will also be placed in the same location as the compressed file.
- Click the ‘OK‘ button once you have filled all the fields. Then the extraction process of the RAR or ZIP file begins.
That’s it! You have learned to use WinRar for compressing as well as extracting.
This is all you need to know about Winrar and what you can do with it. On using the cracked version, you will not have to pay for using its premium services. If you have any queries about Winrar crack version, then leave them in the comments section below.